Red Deer Acura is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with dealerships spanning across Canada and more than 600 team members. We are looking for a client focused Business (F&I) Manager to join our team to help provide an exceptional business office experience for our clients.
In this customer focused sales role, you will be required to offer financial solutions for all customers while selling a variety of warranty , insurance and aftermarket products.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 2 years previous Banking and/or Business Manager (F & I Experience)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Must be committed to total customer satisfaction and building long term client relationships
- Proven outstanding Customer Service
- An outgoing, motivated personality
- Outgoing to professionally engage with guests, present products and services, and upsell clients on appropriate products and services.
- Software savvy with strong proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook, with a proven ability to multi-task. CDK/ADP/experience is an asset.
- Detail-oriented to ensure all paperwork and reports are accurately and fully completed.
- Organized to ensure that all clients and deliveries are planned and completed on time.
- A motivated, solid communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and fulfill the demands of the job at this high-volume dealership.
- Aggressive, performance driven compensation plans;
- Health benefits;
- Ongoing training and professional development support;
- Safe and healthy work environment;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Fun and inclusive culture.
Expect more, shift your expectations and start your career with the Olympic Auto Group!
Job Type: Full-time